Fort Scott attorneys known regionally as skilled litigators and for providing quality business and estate planning
Put our expertise in personal injury and litigation to work for you.
The lawyers at The Reynolds Law Firm, P.A., founded in 1992, have more than 75 years of combined experience We comprehensively evaluate your legal needs and pay meticulous attention to the details of your case. We routinely handle cases of personal injury, civil litigation and estate planning, in addition to:
Client care is our primary concern
- Goal number one is client satisfaction.We provide a friendly, smaller-town setting in a comfortable, private office. We work together to make it easy for you to understand your options and allow you to make an educated decision that is best for you.
- Personal one-on-one attention that brings results. We offer clients the unique combination of personal one-on-one attention and small-town hospitality with aggressive, diligent representation from lawyers with a successful record.
- The goal, always, for our business clients is to keep you out of court in the first place. Years of litigation experience has told us what leads to expensive disputes and how to avoid those disputes. You need careful drafting of business contracts and documents by lawyers who have seen how disputes arise and can anticipate those disputes. We believe in the old adage “an ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure.”
- Reliable experience. We have a certified paralegal, Shawnee L. Clary and Legal Assistant, Lacey Sayers, who have 33 years of combined experience.
- Creating opportunities. We help you collect the compensation you deserve, and we provide a fresh outlook on your legal problems. Fixed hourly rates and fees are available.
Call our Fort Scott office for advice on personal injury, civil litigation and estate planning matters.
Contact The Reynolds Law Firm, P.A. at 620-223-1818 or contact us online to schedule your initial consultation.
The Reynolds Law Firm, P.A. serves clients throughout Eastern Kansas and Southwest Missouri.